- Duties: Treatment Coordinator and New Patient Relations
- Experience: I have worked in the field of orthodontics since 1994 when I joined with Dr. Cordoba.
- Favorite thing about the practice of orthodontics: Seeing the end results of Dr. Cordoba’s meticulous work and the patient transformation.
- Favorite thing about working with Dr. Cordoba: His attention to detail and his thoroughness in explaining a treatment plan to a patient.
- Favorite things about your job: I enjoy working with our team; we have all been together for several years, and it feels like we are a family.
- Hometown: As a native of Florida (I know I’m rare), I grew up in the Ft. Lauderdale area and moved to Central Florida in 1987.
- Family: I have three grown children, two grandsons, and four step-grandchildren.
- Non-work activities: I am a jigsaw puzzle addict, working on projects around the house, reading suspense/thriller novels, and spending time with my family and friends.